Remembering to take their medication is a common problem among seniors. Skipping doses can hinder full recovery and bring serious harm to their wellbeing. You will need extra help in keeping them healthy and strong.
There are many benefits to letting your elders have Personal Care in Virginia. With experienced nurses around, their needs will easily be met and their safety ensured.
It is not easy to look for the perfect home care services, so Royalty and Blessings Home Care, LLC thought to give you a list of ways you can remind your elderly when to take and which medication to take while you’re on the lookout:
- Use a pillbox labeled for each day of the week.
- Set alarms that will tell your senior when it’s time to take his/her medicine.
- Try leaving your elderly’s medication out in plain sight so they can be reminded to take them when it’s time.
- Combine taking the medication with a fun daily task.
- Ask help from another loved one who’s available.
If you notice that your elderly is still having difficulty in remembering when to take their medication or if they often forget which one to take, then perhaps you should speak to their doctor to see if they can be placed under Respite Care in Hampton, Virginia.