Our nurses are here to provide your loved ones with quality skilled nursing care.
Royalty and Blessings Home Care is firm about hiring only well-qualified staff to provide our clients with specialized care. These staff members are Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurses. They are available whenever your loved ones need them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—whether it be through hourly care or scheduled nursing visits.
We work in collaboration with your loved ones’ medical team in order to give them the professional support they require to manage their condition. Our private duty nurses help promote your loved ones’ ability to remain at home as they receive the care they need. They complement the traditional in-home caregivers and give you, their family members even more peace of mind.
Our licensed practical nurses provide care in the comfort and familiarity of your own home, including:
- Disease management
- Medication management, teaching, and administration
- Illness assessment and instruction
- Post-surgical management
- Bathing and personal care assistance
- Assessments at each visit on the client’s condition and risk for going to the hospital
- Measure blood pressure, pulse, respiration, lung sounds, blood glucose or pulse oximetry, as ordered by the client’s doctor
Our private duty nurses, who are either Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses, are trained and certified to render the following advanced medical tasks:
- Colostomy care and urinary catheter maintenance
- Personal medical care including nail trimming, oral cavity cleaning, and bowel program supervision
- Administering medication including injections, inhalants, eye drops, oral, and topical medications
- Setting up and maintaining a medication schedule, including weekly pill boxes or automatic dispensers
- Tracking oxygen levels, use heart monitors, or other advanced in-home equipment
- Providing advanced care training for family members
Set an appointment today to have a discussion of the skilled nursing care your loved ones will need from us. For further questions regarding this service, you may call us at 757-224-4401 or email email@example.com.